Air Pollution Testing, Inc. (APT) has been serving clients, from local to international, in a variety of industries since 1991. With
over 60 years of combined experience in the top tiers of the company,
APT has the knowledge, resources and ability to serve any source
emission testing need with confidence, thoroughness and accuracy. The
APT depth of staff and resources enables quick response, adaptability
and the capability to complete any size test program.
APT's experience and capabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Generator, engine and turbine compliance testing, including any applicable Subpart specific regulations.
- Relative Accuracy Test Audits for your Continuous Emission Monitoring Systems, from "Part 60" to "Part 75" regulations.
- Baghouse and Hot Mix Asphalt plant testing and regulations.
- Boilers, waste combustors, varieties of flares, vapor recovery/capture units and many more process specific sources.
- Internal lab support, with regular third-party blind audits.
- Volumetric flow testing, including "Fast-Flow" multi-crew, 3-Dimensional sampling, for your time-sensitive testing needs.
Reference Method pollutant and diluent testing, utilizing modern
instrumental analyzers and/or wet-chemistry procedures, etc. as your
source needs demand.
- ASTM International, "Other Test Methods", "Conditional Test Methods", and more including very specialized methodologies.
- Particulate testing, including Condensable, PM10, PM2.5, Non-Sulfuric and much more.
- On-site Gas Chromatography (GC) and Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopy (FTIR) analysis.
testing, ranging from Cold Vapor Atomic Absorption and "Ontario-Hydro"
analysis to state-of-the-art, on-site vapor phase mercury using Ohio
No matter what your source emission testing need,
whether explorative and diagnostic or for certification and compliance,
APT has the experience, responsiveness and accuracy to get the job done.